Friday 4 December 2015

A day in the life of a Jack Russell - Day 2: A short span of attention




One of the more well-known traits of us Jack Russells is a short span of attention...oh look my bone...and it's not normally a problem...oh look a ball...unless like me you've got cataracts at only six years...I'm hungry...old and going progressively blind.

Now you'd think that as I realised I wasn't seeing stuff properly I'd slow down and take my time about stuff, however, the Jack Russell gene takes over and I spent a lot of my day bumping into stuff. That being said, due to the tremendous power of my dog nose I can still find socks and slippers with unerring accuracy and carry them off underneath the dining table so they'll chase me.

So currently I've managed to knock a few minor chunks out of my head, but one of the other handy traits of being a Jack Russell is showing no fear and or a complete disregard for personal safety. So I doubt I'll ever...oh look the postman...really learn to take it easy until...oh look Mum's got a bisquit...I actually go completely blind...

Never mind all that though, here's a top tune by Glasgow band the Girobabies who have a...oh look breakfast...new album out called Who Took Utopia? and this track is the very aptly titled Secret Animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment